Building community one hashtag at a time (Our Community Matters, page 12)
Gaming to gambling: helping young people navigate the risks
Parent resource: The link between gaming and gambling
CPA Australia training packages (commercial in confidence)
DVRCV family violence e-learning modules (commercial in confidence)
Projects and campaigns
Communications to launch Gender Equity Victoria
Managing all external communications related to the organisational rebrand from Women’s Health Association of Victoria to Gender Equity Victoria.
- Setting up a new website
- Creating a Twitter account and newsletter
- Coordinating the production of the information brochure, strategic plan, launch video and promotional collateral
- Managing all communications for the launch event that was attended by the Minister for Women, representatives from all four major Victorian political parties, and 80 CEOs and senior bureaucrats #GenVicLaunch
- Evaluating the old site and producing recommendations for how the new site could better engage key audiences
- Planning the new site structure
- Consulting with key stakeholders
- Overseeing the site build and working in partnership with the web developer
- Re-writing the entire web copy, in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Facilitating user testing
- Promoting the new site to key stakeholders
‘40 years strong’ social media campaign
Provided project coordination on a state-wide social media campaign celebrating 40 years of feminist women’s health services in Victoria.
‘Headspace for Melbourne’s north east’ campaign
Managed the ‘Headspace for Melbourne’s north east’ Facebook campaign that was instrumental in securing funding for a Headspace centre in Greensborough.