A selection of happy clients and successful projects
Samples of my work
Website consulting, copywriting and editing
I supported Sexual Assault Services Victoria to create their new website:
- provided advice on information architecture and page content
- sourced website photography
- reviewed design drafts and assisted the organisation to provide feedback to developers
- edited existing copy to make it work for an online audience
- wrote six new fact sheets.
I’ve written three consumer eye health guides for the Centre for Eye Research Australia: Your eyes and diabetes, Get to know glaucoma, and Understanding age-related macular degeneration. This involved:
- interviewing subject matter experts
- translating complex health and medical concepts into easy-to-understand language
- writing to a tight word count.
At the Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation, I created this evidence-based fact sheet as part of a project with the Alannah and Madeleine Foundation to educate parents about the emerging issue of gambling in gaming.
I managed all external communications for the rebrand of Women’s Health Association of Victoria to Gender Equity Victoria. This included:
Contact me for your next writing, editing or website project
Additional samples of my work are available on request.