A selection of my clients and copywriting, editing and website projects
Some of the wonderful organisations I’ve worked with
Samples of Work
Website consulting, copywriting and editing
I supported Sexual Assault Services Victoria to create their new website by:
- providing advice on information architecture and page content
- sourcing website photography
- reviewing design drafts and assisting the organisation provide feedback to developers
- revising existing copy to make it ‘web-friendly’
- writing six new fact sheets.
Creating the consumer health resource Get to Know Glaucoma involved:
- interviewing glaucoma experts
- translating complex health and medical concepts into easy-to-understand language
- writing to a tight word count.
At the Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation, I created this evidence-based fact sheet as part of a project with the Alannah and Madeleine Foundation to educate parents about the emerging issue of gambling in gaming.
I managed all external communications for the rebrand of Women’s Health Association of Victoria to Gender Equity Victoria. This included:
Contact me for your next writing, editing or website project
Additional samples of my work are available on request.